This fragrance is reminiscent of gentle, dusky breezes and bonfires, with notes of dried, wind-blown leaves, heliotrope, charred woods of pine and cedar, amber, smoky sandalwood, and botanicalmusk with a background containing hints of, sugar, coconut and soft vanilla.
This candle is meant to be a memorial to the people who suffered or died here. If you have ever gone on a ghost tour in New Orleans there’s a good chance you went by the LaLaurie Mansion and heard the story about what happened here. It’s a controversial story but I believe that all or at least part of it happened. There are many many people who claim this is the most haunted house in New Orleans. Madame LaLaurie barely escaped the angry mob of people who wanted to kill her after learning what she had done to her slaves. She was never seen again and it’s thought that she escaped to Paris. Wherever she may have gone, we hope she suffered a long painful death.
DETAILS AND INGREDIENTS
What you WON'T find in our candles:
16 oz 120 hour
- Organic coconut wax is eco-friendly, sustainable, & dye free
- Organic hemp wick- unbleached, untreated, no chemicals added
- Optional organic fragrance, natural fragrance, or body safe phthalate free fragrance oil
- Made with therapeutic grade essential oils
- Hand-poured in small batches or made to order
- Burns 50% longer than soy. Appx burn time 120 hours.
- Highly scented- scent lasts for the life of the candle
- Non-toxic & non-carcinogenic, burns clean
- 100% vegan, no animal by-products used, no animal testing EVER
- Does not contain any palm wax or beeswax
- Reusable mason jar tumbler
- Made in the USA with US produced materials